Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Username

Solved!

My Username

I made a spotify, which I did not connect to facebook, but when I try to log in with my username it says incorrect but when I log in with my email it's correct. Also my username is a whole bunch of letters and numbers on the web and app on my phone  phone, but on the app on my windows computer, it says the username.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Manixx, welcome to the Spotify Community!

As we look to improve the overall Spotify experience, we’re now automatically generating usernames, hence the random letters and numbers.

You don’t need to remember this to log in. You can access your account with your email address and password.

During signup, you can personalize your account by creating a profile name that’s displayed in the app. There’s no limitations to a profile name, so you can choose any name you like. It's not possible to log in with the profile name.

Take care 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Manixx, welcome to the Spotify Community!

As we look to improve the overall Spotify experience, we’re now automatically generating usernames, hence the random letters and numbers.

You don’t need to remember this to log in. You can access your account with your email address and password.

During signup, you can personalize your account by creating a profile name that’s displayed in the app. There’s no limitations to a profile name, so you can choose any name you like. It's not possible to log in with the profile name.

Take care 🙂

Suggested posts