Premium

Country

Finland

Device

PC, iphone

Operating System

Windows 10, iOS.

My Question or Issue

Today, all my devices informed that i need to sign in. I tried to sign in through

facebook, like i always do.

But Spotify said theres no account linked to that facebook account. I tried to reset my password, but no email came. 

Then i tried to make new account through facebook and it checked clear. Now i have new account.

My premium is gone.

I couldn't find email address to send this message so i was forced to make new account and i fear that made things worse for Spotify try bring back my account. I have received absolutely no email to cancel my account or anything and i even got newsletter from Spotify to email that apparently doesn't have account anymore..

Please tell me what can i do?

4 Replies

Welcome to the Spotify Community! Let's help you get logged into your account.

When you registered for Spotify did you use your Facebook details or create a username? If you registered via Facebook you can reset your password at Facebook.com.

If you used Spotify, be sure to check your email Spam filter. I'd also look through your inbox to confirm you received a confirmation email from Spotify when you registered.

Please also check this FAQ for more help.

Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium.
If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app.
If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

If you've tried all the steps above, please click here. We'll then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction!

The exact same thing happened to me. I've been trying for 2 days to get it back and ended up creating a new account. How can I get my original Premium account and all my playlists back? When I follow the link for the contact form it doesn't load as the spotify website won't load. What can I do now?

If you are willing to contact Spotify,  please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Thanks, I have completed the form and will facebook, too.

Suggested posts