Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account doesnt work at all...

My account doesnt work at all...

Hi,

When i made my spotify account i linked it to my facebook, but now theres something going on with the email adress that i used to make my facebook account. I changed the email adress on my facebook account but now i cant log into my spotify account anymore. It says that my email or my password is incorrect and i've been trying to fix this for a couple days now but i dont know what to do and really want to use my account again.

And on top of that my spotify program on my computer isnt working at all. It doesnt respond to anything that i do or click on. Ive deleted and rei8nstalled it a couple times already but nothing seems to change. Ive got a windows computer and updated it to windows 10 because I thought that might fix the problem but it didn't do anything, it still doesnt work.

Please help me out ! :')

1 Reply

Hi @user-removed!

If you're still unable to access your account, try getting in touch with us through this contact form.

And if the desktop app still misbehaving, try removing it again. Then go to your local disk (C:) drive, find the Spotify AppData folder and delete it before reinstalling.

That should do the trick, but just in case it doesn't, you can let our Support team about this as well and they should help you get back to your tunes in no time.

Suggested posts