Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account got deleted!

Solved!

My account got deleted!

Plan

Premium

Country

Israel 

Device

Oneplus  6

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I opened the app this morning and the log in screen came on. I never needed to log in after i had opened my account (about 3-4 months ago) so i was surprised. After several unsuccessful tries i tried to recover my password and was told that there is no account connected to my email.

Long story short, my account got deleted for some reason... 

Anyone experienced something similar? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

For this particular case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. Please ensure that this is an email that has not been compromised and that you still have access to it!
If you would prefer to not use the contact form, or require an alternative means of contact, you can always reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter, or the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

You probably won't need to share your credit card information, all you need is a screenshot of the receipt for the purchase of Spotify Premium you received in your email.
I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @user-removed!
Your account was most likely hacked, and the email adress associated with the account (your email adress) has been changed.
Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

Is there in way to recover my account through my credit card information?
Marked as solution

For this particular case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. Please ensure that this is an email that has not been compromised and that you still have access to it!
If you would prefer to not use the contact form, or require an alternative means of contact, you can always reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter, or the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

You probably won't need to share your credit card information, all you need is a screenshot of the receipt for the purchase of Spotify Premium you received in your email.
I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Suggested posts