Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account got mixed up with friends account - she has my premium and I don't!

My account got mixed up with friends account - she has my premium and I don't!

Last weekend I tried to login to Spotify at friend's computer. I could not log on for some reason - thought I had forgotten my password. Then another friend (spotify username: nikiri) logged in on her account, but at that point our accounts got mixed up. When she logged on with her username and password, my name and playlists appear on her Spotify. She also has access to my premium account. When I tried to log on the next day, the same thing happened to me: After using my e-mail and password to log on, her username and playlists appear. What is this? How can we fix this? Because of this I cannot use Spotify on my iPhone. I also tried to change my password but could not do that.

Please help as soon as possible.

4 Replies

Correction to previous message: friend's account called: niikri

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you. I've heard about this before and from memory Spotify can fix this for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Contact form link (since it appears to be missing from the post above) is:

Contact Spotify Support

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Peter wrote:

Contact form link (since it appears to be missing from the post above) is:

Contact Spotify Support

Peter

Oops I forgot to add the hyperlink in; shouldn't happen now!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts