Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account got switched to another one need help!

Solved!

My account got switched to another one need help!

Hi so I have had spotify for a long time now and I went to my parents house. Well my dad loged into his spotify account and when i went to

go on the laptop i connected to my facebook through his account. So i made him a new account since his old one was synced with my stuff 

when i went back home i left my spotify up and it had aerror message on it telling me to log out i did and well it went to my dads old

account. Wich was synced to my facebook account so now im stuck with this one and i lost all of my playlists so im kinda bummed out

not knowing what to do if anyone could help me get my old acount back that would be great. Also my old account name has a bunch of numbers on it now 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

I've done a little reconnaissance and have located your old account and all of your playlists. I'm afraid that this account is no longer usable as the Facebook connection has been severed but fear not! I have now moved all of your playlists and Starred tracks over to your new account 🙂

I hope this helps and if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

I've done a little reconnaissance and have located your old account and all of your playlists. I'm afraid that this account is no longer usable as the Facebook connection has been severed but fear not! I have now moved all of your playlists and Starred tracks over to your new account 🙂

I hope this helps and if there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Thank you so much! Sucks about my old account oh well at least I have my songs back thanks again 🙂

Hi - My account got switched as well when I tried logging on Spotify through my company's iPad. My account is under the email <snip> (userid: 12703057), however when I now log in through Facebook, my company's account shows up (username: biconf; email: <snip>). Please help me reconnect to my old account. Thank you!

[Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

@cgood406 - The support guys will need to lend a hand to get your old account restored. You can get in touch with them directly using the online contact form.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Also just going to hide that email address to stop you from getting spammed. 😉 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts