Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account has been hacked by some kind of BOT

My account has been hacked by some kind of BOT

I started Spotify today and saw another unit used my account when I checked who it was I saw there was about 8-12 unknown units that was changing song and change listening unit. I've change password 3-4 times on both spotify and facebook, logged out all units but when i log in 10 units are already loggd in. It is clearly some kind of bot. I've tried everything but nothing works...

Plan

Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Iphone 8

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I want this "bot" and units removed from my account, that I can listen to music in peace.

Skärmbild (13).png
3 Replies

Hi @filipmaj

I'm sorry to hear that!

This Support Article might be helpful. Make sure to follow all the steps provided there. 

If that doesn't help, I'd recommend using the contact form. 

i am having this same **bleep** issue and i just can't solve them with these standard ways that they recommend (changing password and logging out of every unit).

Hey there @mu_skt,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

We'd highly recommend following all the steps listed in the support site article @Emilia_8 shared above, including reaching out to us. This way, a member of our support teams can take a closer look behind the scenes for you.

Let us know how you get on! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts