Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked

My account seems to have been hacked. I've got new playlists that I've never made or seen before and I can't log in because it says my password is incorrect. I was able to log in through facebook and can see that they've changed my e-mail address by a few characters. I need my current password to change it to a new one but they've obviously changed that too so can't do anything. I can see they've also been using an iphone 5 and 3 so i've disconnected them but still can't use spotify on my computer. Help!

3 Replies

Hi,

I see you've posted in this thread as well, which is the right place: a staff member will be able to log out the other devices. You should also change your password in your online overview (click profile and it's at the bottom).

I'm sorry to hear that.

Please contact Spotify http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/, help is coming soon if contact.

Thanks for the advice but you need your current password to change it and I don't have the current one because they've changed it to something else. Lucky I'm still able to get on through facebook but can't change any account details without the most recent password.

Suggested posts