Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account has dissapeared

Solved!

My account has dissapeared

Hi,

I have been using Spotify as a premium member for many years, and listened to it yesterday.

Today, when I opened my Spotify app on my phone it told me I had the wrong login info. No combinations of email/user/passwords are working. Then I try to reset my password, but Spotify says my email address is not connected any Spotify user. I tried the button "log in with facebook", and that went fine. It showed me a new free account with nothing in it. Aka, NOT my Spotify account. Is there a duplicate? Did Spotify delete my account and replace it with some free Facebook account?

I am trying to get in contact with customer service, but that seems quite hard. Posting in a community seems to be the only option for contacting Spotify. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed!

Welcome to the community!

Seems like you just created a new account with your Facebook profile. To get back to your Premium account, try logging in by typing your username and password, instead of the full email address and password.

If you're still unable to log back in, the best option is to reach out to our Support team via Facebook or Twitter. They'll help you get back to your tunes.

Cheers!

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed!

Welcome to the community!

Seems like you just created a new account with your Facebook profile. To get back to your Premium account, try logging in by typing your username and password, instead of the full email address and password.

If you're still unable to log back in, the best option is to reach out to our Support team via Facebook or Twitter. They'll help you get back to your tunes.

Cheers!

Hi!

Thanks for the reply. Spotifycares fixed the issue right now 🙂 

Awesome!

If anything else comes up, you know where to find us.

Have a great day 🙂

Suggested posts