Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account is GONE

Solved!

My account is GONE

It first started with all my playlists gone, and then after a few days MY account was gone!

I can't login using my user: fluffycakes89

Ive tried to use my pass on the web player and desktop, and on my phone... It says it doesnt work, the error is 410.

I tried to reset my pass but it even says my email doesnt exist in the database! It's like its GONE!

I had a paid account and it is still linked to my card.

I tried to contact spotify SO many times through the contact form but it keeps telling me to post here, but how could i without an account? I had to connect my facebook and make a new one just to post...

my Spotify Case # 01527327

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

OK, sit tight and I'll escalate your case to the staff. It's strange that your email address hasn't been changed though. Someone should be in touch with you soon.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

If you reply to the last automated email, you should hear back from one of the support staff within 24 hours.

That username account appears to be linked to a facebook account "Denzel Jessie". If that is you, can you log in with your facebook credentials (email address and facebook password)?

Thank you for your reply.

That is not me at all. 

I think my account has been hacked then.

Marked as solution

OK, sit tight and I'll escalate your case to the staff. It's strange that your email address hasn't been changed though. Someone should be in touch with you soon.

Thank you!!!

Hey!

Just to let you know, your case is already with the correct team and you'll get an email within the next 24hrs. 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

I had a spotify account on my computer with starred songs in my library , but now their gone . How do I get the back on my computer . Thank you for your help

What device and operating system are you using? Is the starred playlist not listed under playlists and have any other playlists gone?

I have this exact problem as well. Denzel Jessie somehow has connected my account. Started with my playlists disappearing and latest played music being weird. Can you help me solve this?

Suggested posts