My account is being taken over!!

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

IPhone 6

My Question or Issue

Randomly this morning my account was being overridden by someone playing Turkish rap? It appears they are using an android device. I try to play my music but it changes mid song to their music... my iPhone is also no longer an account with offline music.

ive changed my password and signed out of all devices but it still appears to be happening. I need help!!

3 Replies

Hi there, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Absolutely same here!

Also US premium spotify account. But someone constantly plays some sleep music thru "office speaker", which appears to be chromecast speaker. Also he adds random b/s to my songs list. Tried changing password - no help, contacted support, they did same, they reset my password but nothing changed - still my playback is stolen by "office speaker".

The same is happening to me, and now I can get access only through facebook since the hacker change both email and password. The hilarious part is that if I try to contact the support team they probably will send everything to the hacker. At the moment the support team seems really useless.

Suggested posts