My account is hacked!! Help

Solved!

My account is hacked!! Help

bamsen97

Hi

I've been using spotify for ages and have never experienced any problems at all with the service until last week. I don't know how or why but someone is using my account and that person has changed the emailadress to the account, keep in mind that I still can access the account by loggin in via facebook but once I'm in on the account I can't do anything because I don't have the "new" password and there's no point in reseting the password since the mail will only come to the hacker. 

I've owned and payed for this account for over 4 years so I can provide information if needed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Dreadlord
Community Legend

Hey @bamsen97,

Welcome to Spotify Community!
For hacked/compromised accounts it's best to reach the customer support team via this anonymous contact form.
This is contact form allows you to select the email to which Spotify Support will reply back to ( you have to be logged out to be able to use it anonymously  or make sure to include e-mail where you want to get the reply back from the support. )

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if it's from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | Website |
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Dreadlord
Community Legend

Hey @bamsen97,

Welcome to Spotify Community!
For hacked/compromised accounts it's best to reach the customer support team via this anonymous contact form.
This is contact form allows you to select the email to which Spotify Support will reply back to ( you have to be logged out to be able to use it anonymously  or make sure to include e-mail where you want to get the reply back from the support. )

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if it's from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | Website |
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS