Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account is hacked and hijacked

Solved!

My account is hacked and hijacked

Please can you help - my account appears to have been hacked and hijacked by another user. I have managed to login to this page via facebook login, but the email address, postcode and password that are now associated with this account are not mine. The credit card showing however is mine and I am up to date with my payments but locked out of my account.

i canceled payment and wanted to freeze account not reachable by him. I tried to open a ticket but support mail goes to his account. I need help. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @dantekills!

Don't worry. In this case, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username. You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Take care 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @dantekills!

Don't worry. In this case, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username. You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Take care 🙂

i contacted facebook page, does it help me getting my account back?

Suggested posts