Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account is not showing up as a Premium User?

My account is not showing up as a Premium User?

I was using a Free subcription but upgraded it to the Premium once I bought a Sonos system but my login account is only showing me to upgrade. 

The Spotify Premium Sonos account is reflecting and working fine but when I'm logging into Spotify on my laptop is just shows a free account. 

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are you sure you are logging into the correct account? 

Its amazingly easy to accidentally have two accounts, one with a Spotify username and another through Facebook. Since you are using Sonos, I am guessing you have a Spotify username? If so, make sure you are logging in using that username and not your email address. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I don't have Facebook and created one with Spotify detail information. Its weird because I've seen a 8 digit number as my "username" before but I know its "todd1010". 

This is very confusing. I can't even log in to my Premium account but it did show up once after I logged out and logged by in but now its gone again. 

I would suggest the best thing to do is to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into your accounts a little closer on the Spotify side and see what is going on.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

todd1010 - Looks like you have 2 accounts here. You have your Premium account linked to your Facebook, and a free account linked to the username 'todd1010'.

If you log in with your Facebook details, you'll get into your Premium. In order to access this Facebook-created Premium account on your Sonos, you'll need to set up a device password. This is really simple to do, just head here: http://www.spotify.com/account/set-device-password/
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts