Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account is treated as a new account - all music is missing. please help

Solved!

My account is treated as a new account - all music is missing. please help

Hello,

Something funky is ha[ppening to my account. I log in and it treates me as a new user, even though I have been using Spotify for months. Is there any way to restore all my music?

Otherwise I'd have to go back to Grooveshark 😞

Thanks

90 Replies

Help, I'm having the same issues... I have somehow created a new account when I deactivated my facebook but I want my old one... How do I get the old one back and associated with my facebook account again???? Although if I just can have access to my old spotify account I will be happy even if it doesn't connect to fb! I just want my playlists,  following and followers back! Help! I am having music withdrawal....please help soon!

I have the exact same problem as Beuller43Sam, can you please fix my account aswell?

All my Playlists are gone...

Thanks in advance!

@moldvarpa - Quickest way to get them restored is to get in touch via Twitter: @SpotifyCares.

You can also get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand by email.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

To me this also happened. I loged in yesterday with facebook and all the sudden my playlists are gone. 

When I search my own name, I can find my old account under the username:11132922764

I can however not login with this username, or reset the password because my account is linked to facebook. 

But when I login with facebook a completely new account appears. 

please advice as soon as possible!

@11132922764 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Could you help me out too? exact the same problem.

Same problem here with the account n* 1166753960. Any solutions?

One of the Spotify admins actually went into my account and reloaded
everything for me. Hopefully they can see your post and get back to you
soon too.
Good luck!

Thanks. I hope so ... im still waiting for an answer 😉

Same here, help needed!

Marked as solution

There was mismatch between my facebook login and normal login. Customer support changed it to only one account and the issue was resolved for me.

Suggested posts