Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account is used by someone else

Solved!

My account is used by someone else

Could you please log me out of my account on all devices? I've changed my password, but someone else is still using my account. Would appreciate any help as soon as possible.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. You may want to post this in the official thread to be sure your request gets picked up.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@Denergo wrote:
Yes someone is usling my account can you please disconected everyone from my account ? 67255130

Hello, Denergo! Please head here and someone from the team will get it sorted for you!

Marked as solution

Hey guys 🙂 

Just to keep all of the requests going to the correct place, I am going to close this topic for now. 

If anyone else needs a forced logout, please go to this topic and follow the instructions

Thanks

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi. You may want to post this in the official thread to be sure your request gets picked up.

Thanks for your reply. It seems the other one has logged out now, but thanks anyway 🙂

Yes someone is usling my account can you please disconected everyone from my account ? 67255130
Marked as solution

@Denergo wrote:

Hello, Denergo! Please head here and someone from the team will get it sorted for you!

Marked as solution

Hey guys 🙂 

Just to keep all of the requests going to the correct place, I am going to close this topic for now. 

If anyone else needs a forced logout, please go to this topic and follow the instructions

Thanks

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts