Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account just stopped existing

Solved!

My account just stopped existing

hello,  i used my spotify as usual yesterday and have been for years via my facebook. now out of the blue i cannot log onto any device on spotify and when i try to log in to spotify with my account it says it dosent exist. 

i tried logging into my account with email and password, got in but on some free trail and all my stuff is gone, the site made me a new account, and i cant find a support chat, so i turn here. hoping my endless lists of songs arent gone. thanks in advance for help!

i dont care so much but im unsure if my premium is on automaticly. thats the tricky part.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @olli576!

Since you mentioned that a new account was created with the same Facebook account, it sounds as though you may have accidentally broken the link between your Spotify and Facebook! This means you've created a new account when you tried to log with Facebook, and the old account is no longer accessible.

In this case, I'd recommend reaching out to Spotify Support one of these ways:

They should be able to look backstage and help move across your music and playlists and might be able to help with the subscription 🙂

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Help's here, @olli576!

Are you able to find your account and log in using the steps in this article: https://support.spotify.com/article/do-i-have-an-additional-account/? 🙂

Let me know!

no that dosent work that why i wrote here. cause when i try to log in with my facebook it says no account exist. but on my facebook its linked. but still my facebook email went and got itself a brand new empty free account

Marked as solution

Hey, @olli576!

Since you mentioned that a new account was created with the same Facebook account, it sounds as though you may have accidentally broken the link between your Spotify and Facebook! This means you've created a new account when you tried to log with Facebook, and the old account is no longer accessible.

In this case, I'd recommend reaching out to Spotify Support one of these ways:

They should be able to look backstage and help move across your music and playlists and might be able to help with the subscription 🙂

Cheers!

Suggested posts