Free

Country

italy

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9 and pc

Operating System

windows 8 and android pie

My Question or Issue

I can't log in in my main account(i made this one just to ask for help) neither from pc nor android since today.This morning when i tried to recover the password(i tought that maybe i have forgotten it or something else happened)i received a normal email but when i followed the link to the spotify's website it said something like "connection timed out",every single time i tried. This evening i tried again and this time my email  wasn't even recognized as beloging to an account.I had to change the email few days ago as requested from spotify and everything went fine for one/two days.I have no idea on how to solve this issue.

5 Replies

Hey @fuspocktify, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I'm sorry to hear this. Could you try resetting your password one more time here? If that doesn't help, please send me a screenshot of the error message being shown (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm getting the same error,'this email is not associated to any active spotify account"20190419_210745.jpg

Hey @fuspocktify.

Could you try checking to see if you have the correct account here?
If that doesn't help, please let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I have already done that,my email/account is correct,I have emails from spotify from the time I resetted my password but now whenever i try to do anything i get the same error

Hey @fuspocktify.

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this.

Have a great weekend 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts