Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account seems to be messed up

My account seems to be messed up

Hello,

I'm a spotify premium family user for a quite long time now. Since two weeks i have a really strange problem. I seem to have to accounts. When I log in with my mail as username i have no premium subscription and my account is displayed as free account, my playlists are gone and instead of my username I see a numeric id.

When I log in with my username, I have all my privileges, the right username, all my playlists and so on.

It's definetely the same email address. When I log in with my username and look at my preferences there is the same email configured. This account problem leads also to the problem, that my sonos app says "you have to subscribe for premium to play songs via sonos app". If I reset my password via submitting my username the email has my username in it. If I reset my password via submitting my email address the email has this numberic username in it.

What is happening here. Long story short:

Kind regards,

Moritz

4 Replies

The problem was that two accounts were connected to my email address (one via facebook). The customer support managed to fix it. I contacted the guys via the contact form.

This case is solved now. 

Hello there! I'm glad everything's fine now. Make sure to let me know if you have any other issues.
https://open.spotify.com/track/18oyq3ocsV8gcp9Ce5zL5v?si=5j0tUHc9T2a2ToeJt6lhww
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Same.

Hi there!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Can you let me know what's going on exactly with your account? I'd also recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for more info.

Keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts