Unlimited

Country

Finland

Device

Windows 10 laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I don't know why, but my account turned to 'Free' (it says Free if I go to account description page). My last receipt is from September 2021 and it says "Spotify Unlimited". My payment card is still valid. I didn't get any kind of notification about this.

5 Replies

Hi there @container_2000,

thanks for reaching out !

I would recommend following the steps provided here to make sure you're logged into the correct account.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Thanks for the help. It's the correct account. I even checked the &appdata% location.

Hi @container_2000,

thanks for checking !

Could you please log in to your account overview page here and double check the process of invoices on your account ?

In addition, i'd reach out to your payment system (e.g. your bank) to check for any issues with the payment.

Waiting on your update 🙂

I have exactly the same problem. I have Spotify unlimited too. My last payment was in September as expected, paid on the due date  by Direct Debit with Paypal. The October payment was due out but it hasn't gone out of my account. I have had no emails neither from Spotify or Paypal.  Please will you advise ASAP. Thank you. 

Hey @tittlemouse,

Thanks for posting here.

We can confirm that the Spotify Unlimited subscription is no longer available. In case the account was on Unlimited, it will revert to free service.

You can check here all the available subscriptions in your region.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us as we're constantly running test in order to improve the experience.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts