Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account was hacked about a year ago and my favourites were all deleted, can i recover them?

My account was hacked about a year ago and my favourites were all deleted, can i recover them?

Plan

Student Premium

Country

Scotland

Device

(iPhone 6s, Macbook Pro mid 2015)

My Question or Issue

When my account was hacked about a year ago, I got it recovered quickly and easily, however all of my music had been wiped. I decided to just start again, but am now just wondering if there's any way of recovering the music that was deleted from my favourites/songs?

1 Reply

Hello @octoraider  and welcome to the community!

You can recover deleted playlists. Just go to your Spotify account page > Recover playlists.

If it's not the one you are looking for, then I recommend you to get in touch with Twitter: @SpotifyCares and see if they can lend a hand. 

You can also get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Let me know how it works for you!

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts