Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account was hacked.

My account was hacked.

Tried to log in, saw that my account was compromised by someone from France (.Fr) Email. 

I logged in with FB, but can't change the password on my default account. Wierd thing is, I haven't used Spotify much at all lately, since I've been busy. How could this happen? I usually only use it on my phone. They deleted all of my playlists as well, which I've been curating for YEARS. Seriously bummed.

I need assistance, ASAP. 

Thanks. 

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

If it's possible; try posting on this topic to be force logged out on all clients.

Then, if you can, reset your password.

If that's not possible for you, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify should be able to deal with it for you and recover the playlists.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

The problem is, they changed the email on my account. If I use the online contact form, it'll reply to THEIR email.

Any other options? 

Hi,

Indeed I do have another suggestion 🙂

Try using this contact form instead; it allows you to type in an email. Just make sure to detail the account you are talking about in it! And also probably best to say that the email you typed in the box is the email that you want associated with your account, as they can probably change that as well.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thanks for the help. That form is what I needed. Thank you. 

Hopefully I can get this sorted soon. 

Suggested posts