Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My account was supposed to be cancled

My account was supposed to be cancled

My account was supposed to be canceled back in June, but it kept going and we had figured once you paid it just kept working. But I just saw its still been charging the card I put on file. Is there any way to get refunded?
3 Replies

Same problem here. I tried one month for free and canceled before the month was up and now they have charged me.. Plus they were supposed to let me know when my month is up and that didn't happen either.

Hi there,

Welcome to the community!

I'd suggest you to contact Spotify directly through theirContact form, so they can check your account from their end.

You may also reach them through their twitter account @SpotifyCares, or through their Facebook page.

I'm sure they'll be happy to assist you there. Have an awesome day 🙂

P.S. I'm not a Spotify employee

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

They charge me for an account I do not use and there's no way to get ahold of them to get the old account info or to cancel the subscription and when they charged me my account did not have efficient funds so it over drafted me and costed me another $35 this is unacceptable and I am very Pissed

Suggested posts