Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My band's name in all capital letters

Solved!

My band's name in all capital letters

Hi folks,

I am kinda "desperately" looking for a recent answer to that question : knowing that my music is on Spotify via CD Baby (that doesn't allow to have your name in all caps), is there a way for me to change my name for all caps, on Spotify? It was on Deezer, through the Deezer helpdesk.

Thank you in advance for the help,

Yannick (https://open.spotify.com/artist/0fmHZWwrZZGJx6wi8IzZwM?si=C-3cxWiYS2GicBjZKquEDQ)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @YannickCremer,

Thanks for reaching out.

Spotify can’t change your song or album titles, album art, or artist name manually.

They receive your music, album art, and track info via metadata delivered to them by your label or distributor. And they’re only able to display this content in the way it’s presented to them.

If something’s wrong with your name or music, you’ll need to contact your distributor and have them submit an update to Spotify.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @YannickCremer,

Thanks for reaching out.

Spotify can’t change your song or album titles, album art, or artist name manually.

They receive your music, album art, and track info via metadata delivered to them by your label or distributor. And they’re only able to display this content in the way it’s presented to them.

If something’s wrong with your name or music, you’ll need to contact your distributor and have them submit an update to Spotify.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you Maxim for your answer!

Yannick

Suggested posts