Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My birthday is incorrect on my profile even though it's correct on Facebook. Can this be fixed?

My birthday is incorrect on my profile even though it's correct on Facebook. Can this be fixed?

The birthday on my profile is incorrect even though on my facebook my birthday is correct. Can this be fixed?

6 Replies

Hey, @ZayMiyagii -

You can change your birthday through your account page! Click 'EDIT PROFILE' on your account profile; and there you can save your date of birth.

Thank you 🙂

I tried to edit my profile, and it won't let me, it gives a message that I can change the information via my facebook account.  But, my birth date is correct on facebook!  Help?   It says this, and I cannot edit the fields.  "You can edit your email address, gender, and birthday on your Facebook account page."

Hey, @Tiandu -

Please make sure you've allowed to share your Facebook info on Spotify;

In Facebook, go to Settings > Apps > Logged in with Facebook > Spotify and under Info you provide make sure your birthdate is checked.

Tell me how it goes 🙂

This is what it says?  =( 

Public profile
 (required)

(Private information removed)

Hey, @Tiandu -

Please make sure you've checked your Birthday also so Facebook can share your info with Spotify 🙂

Thank you 🙂

Inkedsfda_LI.jpg

I have the same problem, but I don't have the option to check the birthday field

Image attached

*edit* I somehow managed to make it appear (and I accidentally unchecked "Friends" but it's not a problem), it is checked, but nothing changed in my profile.

Suggested posts