Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My downloaded music won't appear!!Please help me :(

Solved!

My downloaded music won't appear!!Please help me :(

I downloaded spotify some months ago and I would listen to my ''saved'' songs everyday.

But then one day,I opened spotify and went to ''my music'',and all the songs I had save weren't there.It had a guy with a hat and it said to me begin adding music and to go to home page.I got really sad because I had saved a lot of songs which I ''discovered'' with spotify and now I can't remember their tittles.

I still haven't find a sollution and I really need help because I had save lots of Lil Yachty songs (I learnt Lil Yachty while listening to a playlist and after that I saved a lot of his songs,about 63 :P).

I need help because I have to do something like a Dj to a celebration and now all the songs I would play there are gone.Last thing is that for example I had save ''Motorsport'' (Migos,Nicki Minaj,Cardi B) and it's not on my downloaded songs anymore.Anyway one day I searched Motorsport on spotify and next to Motorsport migos..etc  was that tick that says that I have already save that song.

Thank you, 

Catnip2

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Catnip2!

Welcome to the forums 🙂

Not to worry, I will try to help you here. can you take a look at the link I have provided and let me know if any of this helps you get your music back:

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/troubleshooting/why-do-tracks-disappear/

Has this solved your issue? If it has please click  ‘Accept as a Solution’ and consider adding a ‘Like’!

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Catnip2!

Welcome to the forums 🙂

Not to worry, I will try to help you here. can you take a look at the link I have provided and let me know if any of this helps you get your music back:

https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/troubleshooting/why-do-tracks-disappear/

Has this solved your issue? If it has please click  ‘Accept as a Solution’ and consider adding a ‘Like’!

Robert_WRock Star 11

Hi @DefaOne,

thank you but I couldn't understand a lot of things 😛

I've done all of these things,I double checked them too.

Today when I opened the app I searched for another song at my library.I found it and I got really happy.But it would only play that song and it wouldn't show me all my saved ones.I believe it's making a ''progress'' though.

Thank you again,

Catnip2

NEVER MIND OH MY GOD.

I OPENED THE APP A FEW MINUTES AGO AND NOW ALL MY SONGS ARE BACK!!! THANK YOU **bleep**,

Catnip2

Hey @Catnip2,

That is great news! Thanks for updating me 🙂

Enjoy your music, and let me know if you ever need a hand with anything else!

All the best.

Robert_WRock Star 11

Suggested posts