Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My emial is no longer associated with my account.

My emial is no longer associated with my account.

TL;DR: My email is no longer associated with my account but I can still access it if I disconnect from the internet before it kicks me out.
This problem started yesterday (April 22)
I noticed I was logged out of Spotify on my (Android) mobile, but I noticed that that it had recently auto updated so I assumed all I needed to do was sign in and accept the new Terms and continue as normal.

Unfortunately, when I logged in it immediately logged me back out.
I assumed it was just a bug so I uninstalled and reinstalled the application; It didn't do anything.

I tried resetting my password but I never go the email. I tried using my email but it said it was no associated with an account.
Once I got home I hopped on the desktop app because I assumed it hasn't logged me out yet; Unfortunately it did.

Here's the thing though, IF I log into the desktop version it will log me in, load the ui, but then kick me out before I can interact with anything.

What I decided to do was log in, as soon as it accepted the info I immediately disconnected my computer from the wifi.

It loaded the essentials, the name on the top right, my playlists, and my music; which I can still play offline since I have premium.

My email was connected to that account and I have prove that it was but unfortunately I don't know how to get my account back.

Is there a plausible way to retrieve it?

Edit 1: I had send a ticket to them.

i can access it_censored.png
1 Reply

Hey there @Fibinochi!

Check your inbox for an email from the Support Team. This will allow you to see the status and communicate with that team. They should be able to resolve this for you. 

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts