Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My family is in premium and some how I can't get premium and I'm the one paying for this

Solved!

My family is in premium and some how I can't get premium and I'm the one paying for this

I am extremely frustrated with this company I'm trying to get a problem solved and I can't find anybody to answer me. Nor can I find a way to contact or speak to anyone. HOW CAN I GET THIS PROBLEM SOLVED

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You should be able to log into your Spotify account and download the Spotify player.  Try logging into Facebook on the Spootify download webpage.  If that doesn't work, then probably someone in your family has changed the username and password.  They may have used a Soptify username and password instead of logging into Facebook.  Your issue sounds strange.  Hope this helps and then you will start enjoying Spotify again.

Antone Thatcher

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

You should be able to log into your Spotify account and download the Spotify player.  Try logging into Facebook on the Spootify download webpage.  If that doesn't work, then probably someone in your family has changed the username and password.  They may have used a Soptify username and password instead of logging into Facebook.  Your issue sounds strange.  Hope this helps and then you will start enjoying Spotify again.

Antone Thatcher

Suggested posts