Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My friend's spotify is not playing anymore and password reset email is not arriving

My friend's spotify is not playing anymore and password reset email is not arriving

She has Premium Plan in Germany.

Service stopped working.

Known User ID and email but password reset emails are not arriving.

Service stopped working on Amazon Echo and Android phone.

Send password reset emails NOW or she will cancel this service and request money back.

5 Replies

Hi there @jkirch76,

thanks for posting !

If your friend have lost access to her account and is unable to reset her password, please guide her to contact Spotify support through this contact page.

In addition, please ask her to respond to any automated mail she gets, so it'll speed things up and for the right support team to take a closer look at her account.

Hope this helps 🙂

Hey, @jkirch76 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Please, ask your friend to reset her password through Spotify official site on incognito mode,  instead of the app. And it's important that she checks the Spam box and also the trash.

Try it and let me know if it works...

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@hezorg thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately there are _no_ emails arriving, neither in spam or trash or any other folders. Also the incognito tab brings no help. 

A reset email should arrive in due time and not hours later.

@onebyboo thanks for trying to help.

The contact form is stupid and useless. The contact form link takes you to the login. Totally stupid in this case. Spotify makes it really hard to get in help. NoGo for paying customers.

😞

Alright, @jkirch76 

So, considering your friend is not getting the email, she needs to contact the Customer Support team. However, she doesn't have access to her account, so she need to access this form.

Ask her to try, and then let me know if she could take back her account.

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts