Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My gift card doest work

My gift card doest work

I bought today 10€ Spotify gift card from Finland Tuusula R-Kioski. I try to buy Premium with this code, but it says that code is invalid. I'm sure that I typed it right, I know its case sensitive.

4 Replies

@spotify78954 wrote:

I bought today 10€ Spotify gift card from Finland Tuusula R-Kioski. I try to buy Premium with this code, but it says that code is invalid. I'm sure that I typed it right, I know its case sensitive.

Please could you double chek the code, and try again a few times. If it still fails to work, you'll have to contact the payments team using the Support Form - make sure you include the card number and serial number when you contact them.

Liam

Also worth checking, is your country on your online profile set to Finland? 

Gift card codes can only be redeemed by accounts from which the gift card was purchased. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have exactly the same problem with a gift card of 30€. I'm not amused. 

Hey there @Nico71!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Community. We'll do our best to help you out.

You can start off by taking a look at this page to see what you can try to redeem the card.

It's possible that you'll need to wait some time before being able to activate the code if you've tried too many times already.

If your issue persists, we'll need to know what steps you've tried so far and your subscription type.

Keep us in the loop.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts