Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

Samsung Galaxy s8

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Since 3 months my music just stopped automaticly. I changed my password, logged me out from every device and reinstalled my app on my phone (s8). The problem is still there. Sometimes it stops one time,sometimes every sek. But without any sense. Like someone else is listening and messing with me. But nothing is changed like my playlists or something like that. 

I am really going crazy and wanna know what the f****is going on! I can't listen without interruption for 3 months!! 

Please help me !!! 

Greetings Benjamin 

5 Replies

Hi @BenjaminAhelp!

Can you try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend you try heading here: https://www.spotify.com/account/offline-devices/ and click 'remove all'.
This will mean you'll need to re-download your offline tunes, but it may help solve the problem.

Hope this helps, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Could be your headphones too. 

Had the same problem with my headphones, the play/pause button got stuck somehow and therefore stopped playing music every time.

It also happened to me when the play/pause button on my headphones got stuck behind some clothing. 

Thank you for trying to help. But i checked that. The Problem is always there. With headphones, without headphones, with speakers etc. 

Hey thanks for help. I did both. Well lets see. I hope it will  work 🙂

By the way... there was a Linux Computer registrated. I never used it. Kind of weird. 

I think someone is using my Account for purpose and free. 

Thanks for helping. 🙂

Good thing! I hope that solves the problem, @BenjaminAhelp. Let me know how that goes 🙂

As far as the unknown activity, I'm sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Hope this helps! Have a nice day and keep me posted. 🙂

/Jose. 💫

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts