Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My music

My music

Hi Spotify. I'm Dyman, and I have seen all my albuns going to spotify. I put my music to free download in web but I dont know how it goes to spotify and if is somebody getting money with it. Can you please tell me how this works? And if I can win something, how I put my card to receveid the money? Thanks
7 Replies

Hey @Joã0,

Are you asking how you can put your music onto Spotify?

Let me know if that's the case so I can give you the relevant info.

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Maxim,

Yes. But I want to know who put my music there and if is somebody wining money with. And if yes, how can I remove the albuns from that account

@Joã0,

Thanks for your reply.

If your music is on Spotify even though you didn’t send it to them, it’s likely that your label or distributor did so. Please contact them directly to rectify the issue. 

If you still believe that your music should not be on Spotify, please fill out the form at https://www.spotify.com/legal/infringement-form/.

MaximSpotify Star

And how can I received money with music?

To ensure that all music on Spotify is properly licensed, Spotify requires that all music is delivered via labels and distributors. Spotify has deals with most labels and distributors, so if you're signed to one, just ask them to put your music on Spotify. 

If you don't, Spotify has deals in place with a number of companies who can deliver your music to Spotify and collect royalties for you:

Suggested Artist Aggregators:

Suggested Label Aggregators:

These aggregator services will handle the licensing and distribution of your music and will also administer your royalty compensation when your fans stream your music on Spotify. There's usually a small fee or percentage cut involved in using these services. Each one is a bit different, so make sure to do some homework before picking one.

MaximSpotify Star

I'm still waiting for an answer from the label

Unfortunately there's not much I can do about that as your label manages your music so they should be able to help you with stuff and answer your questions 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts