Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My name are at my friend/ex girlfrinds account

My name are at my friend/ex girlfrinds account

My name are at my girlfrinds account, when I wistit here playslists , i see my picture and my name insteed here name.
I used heres spotify for 2 days ago then it went wrong..

And im not connected to FB ..I've been . Still i can se my FB friends i avtivity field..

What to do?

7 Replies

Your girlfriend can unlink her account from your facebook by following the instructions here. If she uses the desktop client, it can take a couple of days for it to update although everyone else will see the correct details immediately.

Your girlfriend can unlink her account from your facebook by following the instructions here. If she uses the desktop client, it can take a couple of days for it to update although everyone else will see the correct details immediately.

She uses desktop and mobile..
shes not added to facebook.. but when i logging in on heres i can se all my friends..so something has happend.. and im  not added to fb either..

so what to do?

What happens when she follows the instructions I linked to please? 

shes not connected to fb.

so she cannot disconect from it

thats the problem

Ah, ok. She should use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If she gets an automated response directing her back to the community or to the help pages, make sure she replies to it to speed things along.

at her's computer it dosent sems to be any problem.. just on mine and my friends can se my name hon her's spotify.
and till my spotify is connected to FB and i dont want my real name there..just my user name..how to fix that?

Get in touch using the contact form please.

Suggested posts