Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My new subscribers are not showing up on my playlist

My new subscribers are not showing up on my playlist

I've got a few E-mails lately that people have subscribed to my playlist, but when I view the playlist on spotify, none of them are showing up? I've had this problem since I got premium. It's so annoying! What can I do to fix this problem? Please help.

12 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Have you tried a Clean reinstallation of Spotify? That should refresh the subscribers.

Whats the name of the playlist? I'll search for it and see if I can see the subscrubers.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi! Yes, I've tried to reinstall Spotify, but my subscribers are still gone. Hmm, so wierd.

My playlist is named "Sovelista"  🙂 It's "the sleeping list" in norwegian, haha. Right now, I just have 2 subscribers on the list, but I've got sooo many e-mails lately, so I should have around 10 subscribers. 

Same herethey've been gone for several weeks ..

@user-removed wrote:

Same herethey've been gone for several weeks ..

Hey 🙂 

Would you be able to post a link to the playlist? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Can I send you a pm with the links?

Yes, go for it 😉 

Peter

Peter

Hi! This is a link for my playlist. Sovelista .. I can only see that I have 2 subscribers, but I "should" have about 8-10.

@hansencamilla wrote:

Hi! This is a link for my playlist. Sovelista .. I can only see that I have 2 subscribers, but I "should" have about 8-10.

I can only see two followers on that playlist too. Are you sure the emails where people following the playlist and not your profile? 

I will escalate this to the community staff to see if there are any issues going on. 

Peter

Peter

Yes, I'm 100% sure. I have read a littlebit online, and I've seen that many has the same problem as me. This should be fixed!

Just got a reply from the staff, this is being investigated as an issue. Stay tuned for updates/fixes 😉 

Peter

Peter

Just got a reply from the staff saying this should be fixed.

If you are still having issues, first thing to do is try a quick clean reinstallation to remove all old client data hanging around (don't worry, playlists are stored remotely by Spotify).

Let me know if its still wrong/broken!

Peter

Peter

Hello!

I tried to reinstall spotify, and my subscribers are still gone. Actually, I ended up to make a new playlist (and I've got notifications that people have followed this playlist too, but I still can't see my subscribers). It's soooo annoying! .. what to do? 😞 I have had this problem since I got spotify!! 

Suggested posts