Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My original account disappeared

My original account disappeared

My username is MusikJashon but for some reason I can't get a reset email because I've been signed in under my FB. I accidentally disconnected my FB through the desktop app and then I no longer had access to my original account

It keeps saying I'm a new member and my playlist are gone

Really confused and i want my original spotify back that I've been paying for under MusikJashon 

I’ve used the forums and it’s not helping with what I’m asking 

I had a original spotify account I’ve been paying for 4 years with playlist that was also connected through FB but I had my original login too

I accidentally disconnected the FB through the setting on the Desktop app and now I’m just logged in as Tramaine George and not  MusikJashon and all my playlist and payment information history is gone 
Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 1.27.55 AM.png
15 Replies

I suggest you contact support so they can help

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Exactly the same problem since the 20th january. Please help ! the support doesnt answer anything for the moment ...

All my playlist, artist, are gone !

@user-removed 

If you have a case number from support, please post it here. (8 digit number)

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

Thanks for your patience.

MattSudaSpotify Star

case number # 02341495

Hey @user-removed 

You should hear from us via email shortly. I've ensured your case is with the right people!

Case Number 02336790

I've tried support to no avail

@Mattsuda

I have the same exact problem! My case# is 02349983

I would really appreciate your help!!!! I don't know what to do without my Spotify!

@user-removed @user-removed 

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

Thanks for your patience.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Same issue as everyone else. Account is gone. Case # 02347956. Email for the case is a no-reply type email. Not helpful. Please help.

@Fhinojos 

Is it a no-reply email telling you to check the help section?

Even though it's a no-reply, If you reply back to it saying that you still need help, support should reply within 48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hey @Fhinojos and @user-removed,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. You should expect an email from our support team anytime soon.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks! 

My case is solved by the support but something gone wrong: I often used my facebook account and sometime a spotify account. Now I must use my spotify account only and my FB account is removed.

I keep my playlists but I loose my friends playlists

@Rickou412-bis 

Try replying back to support so they can help.

Do you have a case number for support? I could get support to look up your case and help.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Spotify Case # 03009032  I have lost connection to my original spotify account (douglaswgarner)... possibly related to attempt to connect via my FB.  Attempt to log-in has resulted in a new account (douglas.garner)

@douglaswgarner

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts