Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My other account

My other account

My Question or Issue

Hi all,

I noticed two days ago that someone else was using my Spotify account. I tried to change my password and logged out by mistake. I couldn't remember my login name so I used your forgotten-password thing to send the password to my email. Then I realised that actually I have 2 Spotify accounts and this one is the one which is not premium (and that I haven't been using). My other account is Premium and the one I have been using for years now. How can I find out my accounts login name and password? I really want to be able to login to that account again while I'm paying for the Premium every month. I haven't been able to figure the email address I used while creating that account...

Kindly,

Johanna

3 Replies

Hey @jjohannamaria,

Welcome to the community!

I'd recommend taking a look at the Finding Accounts support article.

I would also suggest checking out the Someone has taken over my account support article for the account which you believe someone might have gained access to.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey still can't login to the premium account..
My other account is the one connected to my Facebook and to my gmail. I
think I might have used my old work-email when I made he account which I'm
paying the premium for.
The only thing I know is that the username is jjouuuhana

How can I login to it again 😞 ? I have also Bank statements from my own
account in case I need to prove that this account is actually the one that
I own and the one I'm paying for.

Kindly,

Johanna

Hey @jjohannamaria,

In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with the Spotify support team using the anonymous online contact form. Their support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly.

Make sure you are logged out of any Spotify account in your browser when using the anonymous contact form so that the username and custom email field will show up. This is important so that you can enter the information of the account you are having trouble with.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts