Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlist are all gone and I have trouble signing in

My playlist are all gone and I have trouble signing in

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Phone

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Few days ago when I open my Spotify App all my playlists are suddenly gone and a playlist that I didn't created has suddenly appeared in my account. 

Today when I open my app I have been signed out and I can't log in even when I have the right combination of username and password. I knew it was right because I get error message when I tried with other possible combination of username and password. I managed to log in by using the "Forget Password" option but the email was in a language that I didn't understand (looks like Polish but I'm not sure).

All my playlists (plus one playlist that I didn't made after I used the "Recover Playlist" option) were deleted on the same day, I think my account could have been hacked but I'm not sure as my phone is still the only device that have been connected to the device.

1 Reply

Hey @ohwow123 Welcome to the Spotify Community!

I would recommend contacting Spotify. To do this go to this Spotify Support Page. Once you have gone through the steps, click on I Still Need Help and fill everything out and someone from Spotify will contact you. You might get an automated response and at that point just reply, although it says dont reply, and someone will get to you.

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts