Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlist have been eliminated with my premium account

My playlist have been eliminated with my premium account

From one moment to another i've lost all my playlists and my premium subscription.. .i don't know what to do, i've been paying for the premium account for almost 5 months and all my music is missing.. .what do i have to do to fix this insane error ?? hope you have the solution.. .thxs !

Myticket nº is 

Spotify Case # 01466792

And i'm using spotify on my razr d3 and a pc

6 Replies

I have tried Spotify on 2 Android Ipads, one for myself and one I set up and shipped to  my mom 900 miles away. Nice program for the free trial period then the app locks up on ads and we are forced to reboot the ipads. Also after the trial period music I set for offline (because mom hasn't recieved her WIFI yet) doesn't play at all. You are asking people to pay you $9.99 per month for a program that locks up the Ipad. If you fixed the issues I would be willing to purchase the program for mom and myself for $9.99 for the app and not reoccurring which is just crazy since it's just music and not movies like HULU and Nexflix. Your APP just isn't worth a monthly fee. If you decide to modify your app and it's crazy fees please let me know. 

Went from 4 stars to 1. 

Hi,

I've escalated that case number to the staff for you, expect a reply soon.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I want real solutions please, ive been wating for about a week and i dont have answers yet, please help.. .

@user-removed - Hang in there, I'm asking someone to check this out again for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks, i really appreciate it (:

Hi @user-removed 

Apologies for the long wait on this, your case somehow slipped through the cracks into cyberspace.

Not to worry though, I've just located it and sent it over to the correct team, you'll get an email soon!

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Suggested posts