Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlist subscribers disappeared

Solved!

My playlist subscribers disappeared

Hi!
Some days ago I started using the Spotify app (in Spotify) Tunigo. I noticed that I got some emails telling me that people have subscribed to my playlist that I posted on Tunigo. When I check my playlist there is no one that is subscribing. I have checked so that the people that added my playlist have not unsubbed, they are subscribing. I tried adding my playllist on a friends Spotify account but the problem still remains. I also noticed that my other playlist did not update as well and today I can't see any subscribers on any of my playlist but when I check my friends account they are still subscribing. I tried reinstalling, log out but nothing works.
This annoys me as f**k.

I hope that there is a solution to this problem.
// Axel

164 Replies

@Medfly70 wrote:

My playlists show the number of people subscribing and it shows a couple of pics of people but I'm not allowed to see the full list of subscribers. Is there any solution to this?

Thanks

Unfortunately not, in Spotify v0.8.8 and above there is no way to view all of your playlist followers. 

I made an ideas topic requesting it be re-added as a feature here

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

thanks for the response. That's unbelievable to me that you aren't allowed to do that anymore. what were they thinking? completely silly spotify. sort it out please. that's just ridiculous.

Hi There, 

Created a playlist on Monday and I have been notified of 8 more subsribers than what is populating in the followers section. What is the deal? I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify on my Mac. 

Even if I do fix this will it ever populate the people it's missing now? 

-Annamara 

Marked as solution

Min sjärnade musik va helt plötsligt mixad i typiskt svenskt it nörd dumhet . Ingeting stämmer ingeting gå att ändra på allting som va 100%  perfekt har IT fårskallar sabbat .

Sedan har dom mage att förstöra Spotiy profil .

Man kan undra om dom är höga på något ???

Allt är förstört .

Villken bottenlösa mupp har hittat på detta?

Men ni har en chans till .

Fixa så att vi betalnade får vällja Spotify lejaut , Förra eller den nya it terrorist spotify lejauten .

Suck va läsen jag är . Ni kan värkligen förstöra en människas liv ............................................. 

Varför får man inget svar det fungerar fortfarande inte .

Nu tar ni bort ännu mer musik är det för ni blivigt ett Aktiebolag ? Då är ni snart uppköpta och nedlagda ......

Suggested posts