Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlist subscribers disappeared

Solved!

My playlist subscribers disappeared

Hi!
Some days ago I started using the Spotify app (in Spotify) Tunigo. I noticed that I got some emails telling me that people have subscribed to my playlist that I posted on Tunigo. When I check my playlist there is no one that is subscribing. I have checked so that the people that added my playlist have not unsubbed, they are subscribing. I tried adding my playllist on a friends Spotify account but the problem still remains. I also noticed that my other playlist did not update as well and today I can't see any subscribers on any of my playlist but when I check my friends account they are still subscribing. I tried reinstalling, log out but nothing works.
This annoys me as f**k.

I hope that there is a solution to this problem.
// Axel

164 Replies

worked for a few days but now it´s back to the same problem!

Here as well. The subs count has stopped. And Spotify Support even dares to say that the reason i suddenly lost 20,30 subs on two off my playlist is because of unsubscribers, when i myself know that that would never happen if the system was up and running as i get more subs every day then people who unsubscribe. Im loosin subs every day because of this spotify!!! FIX IT!! Jezz louis, is it really that hard to understand that theres a problem here spotify? And that u should have been on it full time since the day we all warned you what was going on? Its been a month now and god knows what my REAL amount of subscribers are? Seriously Spotify? A wolrd wide program like yours should not have this kind if problem. If i looose subscribers again after the count has stopped for several days i dont know what im gonna do. Theres no reason to be partners with sharemyplaylists.com if you cant get the right amount of subscribers on your playlists! 

Hi,

I have the same problem; I cannot se my subscribers in all my playlists. But in some playlists I can see my subscribers. Very weird and annoying. Please help!

I use Mac OS X 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5

Best regards,

Sara Lüdtke

YES, STILL AN ISSUE! It doesn´t work. 

still an issue yes. playlist count hasn't been updating anymore. could someone from support atleast answer why this keeps happening? and for such a long time? please.

Still a problem for me as well. And I also lost 2 playlists - one on monday and one on tuesday. ... I don´t really trust Spotify at the moment. ... Sorry to say it..

Are you loosing playlists?!

I'm copying my playlists into a word document from time to time, just in case something like that would happen.

http://open.spotify.com/user/grbovic

i have the same issue unfortunately... please help

its mainly on this playlist im missing subscribers: summerbeat

You added all the tracks yesterday, and you are missing subscribers?

http://open.spotify.com/user/grbovic

I added playlist yesterday and have got at least 20 emails with new subscribers to this particular playlist yes. 

i assume the problem is that i've changed facebook login so SPOTIFY, please help out asap

tttt - You should be able to log in using your "tarutuomi" username, rather than your Facebook login.
Airhorn Enthusiast

when i login with my username it automatically connects that username to my facebook account as it is connected to it. no difference there with subscribers, they are still invisble.

Last I heard, this should be remedied our end. You may need to try a clean reinstallation - This might get things working.

Airhorn Enthusiast

reinstalled and restarted, still not working. do you see the subscribers on your side?

Well it was working again... now people are subscribing and the number isnt increasing again.

Has this stopped working again for anyone else? It only seemed resolved for a couple of days. 😕

I can see my subs now. U guys still hav the problem??

It is updating, but I do not think the amount is correct. I had 166 subscribers to one of my playlist and now it says I have 168. I have receive at least 10 e-mails with new subscribers. Can you check the amount of subscribers on this playlist --> Ultimate Summer Playlist

yes, thats exactly the problem - got like 10 emails that there is a new subscriber, but the subscriber"count" won't increase. been like this for about a month, gj spofity.

clean reinstallation solved it for me!

Oh no same problem again! Seems to work for a short time after a reinstallation before going back to the same problem.

One way to know if you have the same problem is to click on a playlist by someone else that you know got subscribers and see if they are visible for you.

Or if your playlists don´t update even if you get emails saying new people are subscribing to your playlists...

Suggested posts