Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlist subscribers disappeared

Solved!

My playlist subscribers disappeared

Hi!
Some days ago I started using the Spotify app (in Spotify) Tunigo. I noticed that I got some emails telling me that people have subscribed to my playlist that I posted on Tunigo. When I check my playlist there is no one that is subscribing. I have checked so that the people that added my playlist have not unsubbed, they are subscribing. I tried adding my playllist on a friends Spotify account but the problem still remains. I also noticed that my other playlist did not update as well and today I can't see any subscribers on any of my playlist but when I check my friends account they are still subscribing. I tried reinstalling, log out but nothing works.
This annoys me as f**k.

I hope that there is a solution to this problem.
// Axel

164 Replies

Yes, mine seems to be like michabessems.  The number is increasing again but not as much as it should. I don't know, maybe it is increasing like 1 out of 10 subscribers. 😞

I received 3 "new subscriber" e-mails yesterday but they are still not showing in Spotify...

Seriously, this has been going on for 1-2 weeks now. 😞 
I just made a "clean reinstall" but now i can't see any subscriber at all in any list. 😮 Even though i subscribe at "Dancefloor hits 2012" by Sony, no subscriber is visible for me over there..

I have like 30-50 subscribers but i can't see any of them on my summerplaylist.. please fix this asap. 

I just made a clean reinstall and  a l l  my subscribers on  a l l  my playlists disappeared.. Seriously?  

Help me.

Don't worry, they didn't dissappear; they are just not showing, because the update of the information isn't working. Once they fix that, your subscribers will be back.

No Subscribers! I made a new playlist today, received emails that 10 people subscribed, but I cannot see my subscribers for that playlist. I can still see the subscribers for my other playlists though. I also have a problem with my friend feed not updating correctly. It only streams if I have Spotify open, but if I don't open it for 2 - 3 days, my friend stream will only show what they listened to 2 - 3 days ago, not what they listened to while I was offline. I have had the latter problem for a few months now and emailed Spotify Help who advised me to do a clean reinstall. I have reinstalled it numerous times and it has not fixed the problem

I am running Windows 7 Home Premium Ver. 6.1.7601

Can I get some kind of response from tech so I know you are working on my problems? Or should I email Spotify directly?

This is being looked into, don't worry. We've reopened the previous ticket on it and will keep you updated with the progress as it comes in.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

What is happening.....now all my subscribers disapparead on all my playlists, and neither can I see subscribers on other people's playlists...

http://open.spotify.com/user/grbovic

same problem here

I have the same problem

same problem here

Well it wasnt updating for quite some time, now all subscribers are gone, weather if its on my playlists and on friends playlists. Some priority on this please?

Me too! I HAD 630 subscribers on my playlist. Please restore 🙂

The subscribers are back!

http://open.spotify.com/user/grbovic

Hey guys, just to let you know that we haven't forgotten about you. So I'm just checking in to keep in touch.

The subscribers on my own playlists have returned now, how's it looking for everyone else? 

Filip, I'm glad to hear it's working for you.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

appreciate it, everything is fixed, ty!

Mine is fixed as well. Thank you!

Fixed here too! I hope it doesnt screw up again. Thanks, Spotify! :9

I think they did, everything was running smooth and it responded right away when someone subs, but now the count has stopped again. Im getting tired of this, same **bleep** over and over again. 

Suggested posts