Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My playlists are gone and my account name changed.

Solved!

My playlists are gone and my account name changed.

So i was listening like usual to spotify when suddenly the music stopped, i opened the app to see what was going on and i notice all my playlists are gone and im logged in as a another user named Kevin Hartmann.

I tried disconnect spotify from all my platforms and change password (i loggin with my regular account name) it does nothing. Im still logged in as a "Kevin Hartmann" and all my playlists are gone..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Generalderin,

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and SpotifyCares on Facebook, just send them a private message with your account's email address and username. You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

Our best,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Generalderin,

Welcome to the Spotify Community, we're glad to see you're part of the band.

Don't worry, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and SpotifyCares on Facebook, just send them a private message with your account's email address and username. You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

Our best,

Hi Spotify,

After changing my password i cant find my playlist. I'm not on facebook or twitter, can someone please contact me.

Brian.

My email is adinda.djoko@gmail.com and my username is adinda.djoko

My username has change. My playlist are gone and my premium subcribtion is gone. 

Please help.

Adinda

Screenshot_2017-12-20-15-47-00.png

Suggested posts