Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium account changed into free and playlists are gone

My premium account changed into free and playlists are gone

Hello, I have a huge problem with my Spotify account. I tried to disconnect my Spotify account from Facebook. After deleting the connection in Facebook my Spotify premium subscription was gone and all my playlists too. I read many threads here and tried the solution posted here. But I don’t remember I had a Spotify username other than the Facebook one. I’m nearly crying.

Can anyone help?

Marcus

P.S: I wrote a mail to the german support, but there was any feedback until now.

3 Replies

It definitely sounds like you just need to log back in using your original Spotify username. If you have any friends which follow your playlists, get them to send you a link to the playlist since the link will contain your Spotify username. 😉 

Otherwise, its a case of waiting for support to get back to you. If you got an automated email pointing you to the community when you got in touch, reply directly to it and that will ensure your case gets to the right team asap. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello, this is former starmind, now sammelfix :-). My problem was fixed by the german support.

Many thanks Spotify! 

Excellent! Thanks for taking the time to let us know! 🙂

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts