Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium account has been hacked

Solved!

My premium account has been hacked

My account has been hacked.  I've logged in to find all of my playlists, starred etc deleted.  I can see the other person creating playlists for music I wouldn't listen to.

But I can login in via my Facebook to this page but I can't reset my original Spotify username/password because the person hacking has reset the password.

Somehow my email has changed to monster424@hotmail.se which is NOT my email address attached to this account. 

Could you please treat this as a matter of urgency.

Case #: 341790

I'm very uncomfortable with someone else having access to my account.

29 Replies

Hi Bobby,

I'm sorry to hear this. You should hear back from the accounts team shortly.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

My phone was stolen year ago and my spotify account was logged in there. My account was hacked and though I can log in through facebook my problem is there's this email ********@yahoo.com in my account details AND ISNT MINE. Spotify wont let me change the email cause the password was changed by the one who stole my account too. HOW DO I RECOVER THIS HELP

I cannot login to my account; i cannot reset my password.  The account billing info was altered and incorrect and i cant updat eit.  please advise.  this is my 5th email dbuck-3

disabled on 4/2: Order ID: 466776255849079

then case# 07932586; #07940450; #07946231Still nothing for dbuck-3

I would like to reset password and provide new credit card

My spotify account has been hacked too ! 

email : davi*********@gmail.com  (starred for security).

I have the same problem! So the password reset will only work for the hacker, whose email address is taking control!!!
Need a solution asap!
Thanks

Hey!

Sorry to hear this.

In this case, i'd recommend reaching out to Support:

1. Email - https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

2. Twitter - https://twitter.com/SpotifyCares

3. Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SpotifyCares

They'll be able to take a closer look backstage, don't worry.

Best,

/M

I got the same problem, my original email jb98@ziggo.nl has been changed to nugifawo@getapet.net and the password has also been changed

so i cant listen to my music and cant change my password or email adress.

Please help!!!

Hi 

My account is hacked by Iphone user called Yu6fer (alway listning to Frensh music)

I have reset my Facebook loging and reinstalled my spotify app - but he still use my account.

How can we stop Yu6fer?

Br.

Morten 

Screenshot_2017-10-29-19-10-44.png

My premium account has been hacked, the email address has been changed and i cannot access my account to fill out the contact us form, please can you help!?

Suggested posts