Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium account has been hacked

Solved!

My premium account has been hacked

My account has been hacked.  I've logged in to find all of my playlists, starred etc deleted.  I can see the other person creating playlists for music I wouldn't listen to.

But I can login in via my Facebook to this page but I can't reset my original Spotify username/password because the person hacking has reset the password.

Somehow my email has changed to monster424@hotmail.se which is NOT my email address attached to this account. 

Could you please treat this as a matter of urgency.

Case #: 341790

I'm very uncomfortable with someone else having access to my account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Broono,

Another message is on the way. Let us know how that works for you.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thx U can close the discussion.

Smiley Very Happy

Marked as solution

Hi pb_1988- Thanks for filling out the contact form for us.

An email is currently on its way.

Marked as solution

My name is Bobby Perry  , I own a production company (BLUE BOBBY PRODUCTION) and a records Label (AKILA RECORDS). My account was hacked by a criminal from Richmond Texas . He has hacked into all my other accounts at one time or another . He hacked my Face book account and was selling counterfeit concert tickets . He is linked to a outfit name TUNE-CORE whom we are taking to court in a law suite for copyrights Infringement . This is the criminal that hacked my spotify account . I have wrote you about this before from my email . My name is on the credit card so what is the problem now . I should have had my account by now and I asked you to notify the proper authorities This matter involves a credit card , mine. Please make sure I get my account back in full . I am trying to build a fan base from face book and twitter  I have answered the email you sent several times ,what else you want , me to stop the credit card payment until I get fair treatment from spotifuggle The account is in the name of Bobby Perry , read the credit card.

BLUE BOBBY PRODUCTION

AKILA RECORDS...

BOBBY PERRY

Bobby Perry -       IN THE CITY...jpg
29 Replies

Hi Broono - There's an email on its way to you now--please have a look in your inbox.

I've sent you a reply with details you asked.

Will it be solved quickly?

No more news from you or support...

My account is always in use by another one. Is it really difficult to change an email and send me a password reset...

News will be appreciate...

Marked as solution

Hi Broono,

Another message is on the way. Let us know how that works for you.
Marked as solution

Thx U can close the discussion.

Smiley Very Happy

My account has been hacked as well!  I cannot reset my password because the little a$$hole that hacked me changed my email address! Please assist.  Username is paulb1988.

Go here : http://www.spotify.com/fr/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-password/

Explain what's happening and it will give you a reference number, then support will help you...

Marked as solution

Hi pb_1988- Thanks for filling out the contact form for us.

An email is currently on its way.

My accout is also hacked. The e-mail address is changed by adding .del after my real address, and I am not allow to correct it. Please, respon ASAP

Regards 

Hi tskjaerpe - I can see you've already opened up a case with us which is great. One of our agents can now help sort this out for you ASAP. 

Keep an eye on your personal inbox for us. 

Dear,

Please help me, since i can no longer log in on my spotify, password is been change and email!!!

this is the case number your partner mailed to me #: 00748814

Please i need my spotify asap,,

Thank you in advance

Hi,

I raised a ticket on Saturday with the same issue but haven't received a reply, could you assist in this being looked at as I currently have no access to spotify as someone has taken over my premium account and can't do anything, Thanks Ticket ref is #00742269

I have asked a member of the Spotify team to chase up both of those cases for you guys.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@sweet_cooLvin, @ajc0299 -- both of your cases are with our guys who deal with these kinds of issues. You'll get a response from them soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

This hacker situation has translated my page into German ,I am not German . Please look into this .I would like my own account  ,I have no partners . I have a lawyer and when I get this staightened out in court ,get what I'm paying for  I would like my music played on this station . The payment is comming out of my credit card. No one else should be in this account . I would like to change my pass-word as soon as posible so I can get what I 'm paying for and keep out hackers...

Hey @bobbyperrymusic 🙂 

If you still have access to your account, change your password asap from your online profile and also make sure your email address and country are set correctly. After that, to be on the safe side drop a post on this topic and the staff can force a logout on your account which will boot anyone else who is signed in off. 

If the website is in the wrong language, you can change that by clicking the county icon in the bottom right of any page (excluding the community). 

If you can't login to your account, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey, i have kind of the same issues. I unlocked premium a few weeks ago but today it got hacked. First the music stopped and i got an alert that i logged in from another device. My Playlists got deleted, instead i got several new ones with music i dont hear. I'm logged in with my facebook-account, but i already changed my password there. I still get new playlists. The hacker obviously speaks german since the playlists are offensive messages in german ("Stirb (my real name)" ; scheiß spotify, macht immer stresssssss" ; "Wir kriegen dich"). When i try to restore my playlists they get deleted a few moments later. When i start listening to the music, i still get interrupted cause i "use other devices".

If i try to get help from the official Spotify-Tools i dont receive the emails, since they are sent to facebook but not me.

@1169992281 Use this form to get in touch with the support team and they'll get everything straightened out for you.

Marked as solution

My name is Bobby Perry  , I own a production company (BLUE BOBBY PRODUCTION) and a records Label (AKILA RECORDS). My account was hacked by a criminal from Richmond Texas . He has hacked into all my other accounts at one time or another . He hacked my Face book account and was selling counterfeit concert tickets . He is linked to a outfit name TUNE-CORE whom we are taking to court in a law suite for copyrights Infringement . This is the criminal that hacked my spotify account . I have wrote you about this before from my email . My name is on the credit card so what is the problem now . I should have had my account by now and I asked you to notify the proper authorities This matter involves a credit card , mine. Please make sure I get my account back in full . I am trying to build a fan base from face book and twitter  I have answered the email you sent several times ,what else you want , me to stop the credit card payment until I get fair treatment from spotifuggle The account is in the name of Bobby Perry , read the credit card.

BLUE BOBBY PRODUCTION

AKILA RECORDS...

BOBBY PERRY

Bobby Perry -       IN THE CITY...jpg

Suggested posts