Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium account has been hacked!

Solved!

My premium account has been hacked!

I have a premium account and yesterday I received a message from a user  in facebook telling me that he found my email on a hacker site, and my Spotify Login,  and to prove it he send me my username and password. He was right, so my account was hacked!

Big Problem is that I am not able to change my login data, or reset my password. I originally signed up  through facebook, so Spotify tells me that I need to change login in facebook settings. I have changed that several times  but Spotify still works with that old username and password, which is the information that was published.

Today I found out that that my account is open in other devices, that are not mine. Please help! 

I am currently paying for a premium account, Could you help me get my privacy back?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @pia_manzur,

Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear this.

In this case please contact Spotify this way so they can secure your account for you:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Let me know if you have any further questons 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @pia_manzur,

Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear this.

In this case please contact Spotify this way so they can secure your account for you:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Let me know if you have any further questons 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts