Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium account has stolen please hepl me!

Solved!

My premium account has stolen please hepl me!

My account seems to be hacked by someone who uses cedricksupan28@yahoo.com mail adress. I was not able to log in for the last two days and I severaly filled out forms for my problem through the spotify web adress (https://www.spotify.com/tr/) but nobody returned me or emailed me in the last 48 hours. Please contact me asap from my current email adress uiskit@yahoo.com. By the way my username was uiskit.

Spotify kanıt.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Utku10

I'm sorry to hear that. In this case then I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify staff - simply drop them a line on Facebook and Twitter informing your e-mail address and username. They should reply right away. 

Hope this was more helpful!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Okay my problem is solved. Thanks to everyone who tried to help. After this topic one of the spotify staff contacted me and solved my problem in couple of minutes. So if this problem occurs to anyone try to contact spotify asap. Thanks again for all the help.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Utku10

I'm sorry to hear that. In this case then I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify staff - simply drop them a line on Facebook and Twitter informing your e-mail address and username. They should reply right away. 

Hope this was more helpful!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Okay my problem is solved. Thanks to everyone who tried to help. After this topic one of the spotify staff contacted me and solved my problem in couple of minutes. So if this problem occurs to anyone try to contact spotify asap. Thanks again for all the help.

Great news, @Utku10!

I'm glad I could help you -- enjoy 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts