Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium account is hacked, please help!

Solved!

My premium account is hacked, please help!

My account seems to be hijacked by someone and I was able to log in through Facebook but not change password or email, because I needed the current password. 

I am currently paying for a premium account that I have no access to. Could you help me get my account back!

156 Replies

My account has alos been hacked. THe email address/user name and password have been changed.

I am still able to access teh account with facebook login but am unable to change any settings back as i dont know the current password.

<snip-moderator edit>

<snip-moderator edit>

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My account has also been hacked! it started last week when the music i was playing kept on stoping because another device was using the account. I though it was a bug but then random songs were added to my playlists. also a whole new playlist of dutch house music was added. dutch song kept on playing on my phone and computer from different devices (a few were just 'iphone device' and a couple were mobile phones with dutch names like 'andresas Van something'.

I logged out from everywhere but it kept on happening. I decided to reset my password but i never received the password reset link in my inbox. I checked my details in the settings and that's when i realised what happened. all the details exept for my user name were changed. the date of birth was wrong, the postcode was some postcode in the netherland and the email address was changed to spotifyserena@hotmail.com (that is not my email address!!!). No wonder i never received the password reset link! now I have been logged out of spotify, i think the hacker has changed my password using the reset link. 

I cant log in anymore even using facebook! I dont know what to do I have emailed support but still havent heard back! How did they get into my account, this is messed up! I cant even cancel my account!! I really need help please!

Ok so i replied to the auto generated email.

"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently"

But now i just wait?

<snip-moderator edit>

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hi, so i got a reply, ther asked fore more info and put the account on hold.

i replied with the info they asked for and i have not heared back, and they nolonger respond to my emailsnsaying i still need help

My account was also hacked into yesterday. The auto email I received was very vague about replying to it. I have replied and am now waiting for an answer from the customer support team. The password and email were changed on my premium account. Hoping to hear back soon

My account is hacked, i can only logon with my facebook account, they have changed the password and the email so i cant get a new one through the email. My spotify account is: kkaarrii   its premium. i got the information for all the old password and the old email i used, and the credit card i used aswell
Please i need help,  contact me <moderator edit>

My account has been hacked too!

my email is <moderator edit>

please contact me, I removed my CC details but i can't change email or password on account

<snip-moderator edit>

Hi, my spotify account has been hacked (email and password changed, so I cannot change either). I've managed to log in via facebook, and have messaged spotify support informing them of the hacking, but how long does it take for them to respond? Thanks! 

In my case it was fixed the next day already!

<snip-moderator edit>

<snip-moderator edit>

<snip-moderator edit>

Thomasvalera,

Thanks for the bump.  I dont work the Community, but I do check the first few pages for cases like these!

Mine has someone else's account linked to it as well. I have emailed support but I really don't want my playlists deleted and stuff

My premium account has also been hacked and I have used the links to contact the spotify team but thus far have recieved unhelpful emails telling me that theu have disconnected my account from facebook - which I have never linked to and that it should be back to normal. They have alsl emailed that i am still a premium account but it is clearly still on non-premium settings (limited downloads). I am very frustrated, please help!

I have the same problem; my account <snip-moderator edit> was hacked, and the email address and password changed, so when I go to the Contact form, the automated email goes to the hacker rather than to me.  Please fix this!

Hello,

My account has been hacked as well. I cannot login using my username and password but i still can login using my facebook.

But still, my email has been changed as well as the password...

Suggested posts