Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium account is hacked, please help!

Solved!

My premium account is hacked, please help!

My account seems to be hijacked by someone and I was able to log in through Facebook but not change password or email, because I needed the current password. 

I am currently paying for a premium account that I have no access to. Could you help me get my account back!

156 Replies

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

both my email and my Spotify has been hacked so I can't log in to either one so now I'm paying for a premium that I have no control over is there a way you guys can help me get my Spotify account back or at least find a way to get my card information off of there.

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star

Hi spotify,

Im really concerned about your security and that multi-million company being so successful, cannot organise simply 2 step authentication for its applications.

<snip-moderator edit>

And this is considering that my credit card details are in your system. I googled internet and found out that this is not the first time when spotify account became vulnerable for hackers.

What is the solution?

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star

THIS JUST HAPPENED TO ME!!  What the heck! Please help , i submitted the form, i can still log in via facebook but i can't via regular login, and the guy changed the email on me and password so i can't change the password and email back. 😞

My accounts been taken over too. I'm really annoyed, because i was locked out of my account 5 days ago. I opened up the spotify app, and requested a password change ( a solution I found on this community). That went through to my email address. Then 2 days ago, I had an email saying that my email address had been changed, and to get back to them if it wasn't me. I only saw the email this morning, since I haven't been online for a bit. I've contacted support, but I'm annoyed that, after so many years with no problems like this, it happens 3 days after I reset my password!

Should I be suspicious?

My account is hacked and when I filled out the form it sent it to the hacked person's email as their email is on my account now...  can you please help me<snip-moderator edit>

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star

My Accont have allso been hacked pleas help me.'

i allways log in with My Fb accont.

i noticed someone else was using my accont via an Iphone. I do NOT have any Iphone. And allso new wierd playlists had apeard.

Hey @Dj_Zcorn,

The best course of action when something like that happens is to create a new account with a different email address from the one you're using (Tip: don't use the one you use for Facebook). That will give you a different Spotify username of your choice.

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star

Hi! My premium account has been hack too just now. I supposed they changed my email and definitely my password since I can't log in at all. I can't do anything right now.<snip-moderator edit>

My account is beeimg hacked. I want you to deler all music, Even the daily mix

My whole playlist was deleted, not by me. Is it possible to have more than one person on my account? I belive i have been hacked. Songs are added without my permission..i have changed the password several times but it does not hjelp. I only want one person (me) planting my music..tanx

The same thing has happend to me! I have explained everything here!<snip-moderator edit>

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star

My account was hacked. I want to cancel. It has my credit card on file. This is crazy ive never had thia happend using Pandora! They changed my email and obviously password.

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star

My account has been hacked. SINCE THE 14 . Customer Service has nit responded to my email and YES i alressy checked my spam mail. My email was changed and so was the password. I need to know why there is not something set in place to prevent an email change without notifying the user first. It's been days and I have not heard back from customer service. I want this rectified NOW! I am now paying for a service so do not have access to!!

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star

Suggested posts