Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium account is hacked, please help!

Solved!

My premium account is hacked, please help!

My account seems to be hijacked by someone and I was able to log in through Facebook but not change password or email, because I needed the current password. 

I am currently paying for a premium account that I have no access to. Could you help me get my account back!

156 Replies

I go through their @spotifycares handle on twitter and they respond pretty fast

They had me create a new profile, change my password, sign out of all devices, not use wifi (that's how they think someone is jumping on it) but I just had another peson listening on my account! I coud pause it while they were listening and they tried to play it again! 

Hi, 

I have for longer period noticed that someone else is using my premium account. I have tried to change the password in hope that you will automatically log out from my Spotify account. I have also used the function "log out all units using your Spotify" but somehow this person is still using my account. What are options??

I would appreciate an answer. 

Thanks in advance!

Best, 

Eric

Hello i had the same problem i think its the emojis, watch the emoji movie to find out more we need to stop this. do they keep playing 'dont cha' by the pussycat dolls

hi eric

im currenctly on my period

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hello my premium spotify got hacked and they change my email and password can u guys help me

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star

Hi My account has been hacked same way .<snip-moderator edit>

Before delete everything I would like to try to recover the account for the playlist.

It seems that this is happening a lot  can you install a double security protection?

In attachment a copy of the new wrong information

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star

My premium account is also hacked.

I tried to email you guys But got no reply. 

Please help me! 

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star

This has happened to me as well!!! Please help me I am super frustrated. Trying to go for a run with my music and cant because someone has hacked my account that I log in through through facebook. This is the device that keeps popping up

E9B6E520-62C7-4DFB-B8E8-DD29C642AC70.png

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star

Happened to me within the last week i'm guessing based on play history, same device everyone is posting, linked to facebook so luckily they couldn't change my email or facebook password, I kicked out all devices and changes the password to sign in by the numerical username.

Based on this thread you guys have a SERIOUS breach in your security. This needs to be fixed and acknowledged immediatly, you need to implement 2FA at a minimum or approve new sign ons.

Please help me My  Account, too!

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star

Apparently,  you're one of the "lucky ones, with this same problem. Looks like I've paid for someone else to be a PREMIUM SPOTIFY customer,  (NOT HAPPY!!) And, hoping I will receive the same customer service as you did. 

<snip-moderator edit>

osorniosSpotify Star

My account was hacked today and they deleted all my songs I had saved, i was wondering how I can get those back if I could. And they are still listening to music off of a desktop and I have changed the password 

Suggested posts